Literature Wales Project Design Brief
To tender for this work please provide an itemised quote, by 12.00 noon on Wednesday 20 February, for the following:
- Design and print of a 40 page (including cover) brochure
- Plus, cost for additional 4 page run-on
- Size: open to options
- Full colour / Matt finish
- Language: Bilingual (Welsh/English)
- Format: Tilt and turn (page number stated above includes both languages)
- Quantity: please provide quotes for a print run of 500; 1,000; and a run-on cost per 500 copies
Literature Wales will provide all written copy, photographs and the organisation’s brand guidelines and colour palette.
In addition to the itemised quote, please provide a detailed timeline for delivery of the work. We are not looking for design concepts at this stage however links to examples of your previous commissions and any client testimonials would be welcomed.
Timeline for Work
The digital file should be signed off and provided to Literature Wales in a web-friendly format by Friday 12 April. The printed Strategic Plan should be delivered to Literature Wales’ office in Cardiff Bay no later than Friday 26 April.
For further information, contact: Head of Communications, Hollie Aldridge, on:
029 2047 2266 / firstname.lastname@example.org