Job opportunities for freelancers
Applicants will be able to demonstrate two or more of the following:
- Ability to write and speak in Welsh (inc. proofreading and translation)
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Communications and Marketing skills, particularly digital and social media – and creating digital assets
- Project management skills
- Experience of organising and hosting digital events
- Administration and finance skills
- Identify with one of our three Target Client Characteristics:
- Individuals from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic backgrounds
- Individuals on low incomes
- Individuals with disabilities or illnesses (mental and physical)
We are looking for people with a range of knowledge and credentials. Applications will not only be considered based on a person’s experience but also on the strength of their potential.
Whatever your background – you could be new to working in the arts and cultural sector, or have many years’ experience working in a different setting – we are looking for people who can pick up tasks quickly, efficiently and effectively and be able to work independently, as well as in a team.
To apply, please send an outline of your key skills and abilities (or CV) and a short (1 page A4 maximum) covering letter outlining your professional and personal aspirations, and noting your availability, in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 9 October, 5.00 pm.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity but aren’t sure if you are sufficiently experienced, please contact us for an informal chat.
Please read our Strategic Plan before applying.