Literature Wales presents: Y Gadair Wag
Literature Wales is delighted to announce Y Gadair Wag, a new multi-platform poetry show by National Poet of Wales, Ifor ap Glyn, which approaches the story of Hedd Wyn from a fresh angle and examines themes of loss, borders and humanity.
The show is directed by Ian Rowlands and will contain digital art by Jason Lye.
The show will tour in September 2017. Venues details and ticket information is listed below:
- 6 September, 7.30 pm, Trawsfynydd Hall.
Tickets: email@example.com / 01766 522811
- 13 September, 7.00 pm, Irish Writers Centre, Dublin, Ireland. (Multilingual performance)
Tickets: firstname.lastname@example.org / 01766 523237
- 15 September, 5.00 pm, Velvet Coalmine Festival, Blackwood: (Multilingual performance)
- 28 September, 7.30 pm, Y Drwm, National Library of Wales, Aberystwyth.
Tickets: 01970 632548 / events.library.wales
- 29 September, 7.30 pm, Gŵyl Inc Festival, Galeri, Caernarfon.
Tickets: 01286 685222 / www.galericaernarfon.com
- 30 September, 7.30pm, Culturlann, Belffast (Multilingual performance).
Tickets: 02890 964180 / www.culturlann.ie
Y Gadair Wag forms part of the wider Barddoniaeth Colled | Poetry of Loss project, delivered by Literature Wales and funded by the Welsh Government’s Cymru’n Cofio Wales Remembers 1914-1918 First World War Centenary Programme.