You’ve Written a Book: Now what?
The Bleddfa Centre (in Powys, Mid Wales) is hosting a publishing information day for writers who would like discover ways to get their work published. The event is hosted by an expert panel, who will guide attendees through the different publication routes, including learning how to land a literary agent, and exploring independent publishing and self-publishing.
The panellists include:
- Caroline Sanderson, Writer and Associate Editor, The Bookseller
- Edward Milford, Development Director, Independent Publishers’ Guild
- Helena Attlee, non-fiction writer, author of ‘The Land Where Lemons Grow’
- Tom Bullough, novelist and author of ‘Addlands’
- KJ Whittaker, Young Adult novelist and author of ‘False Lights’
- Debbie Young, fiction writer, independent author and Author Advice Centre Editor for the Alliance of Independent Authors (ALLi)
- Bob Fowke, Managing Editor at YouCaxton Independent Publishers, also a widely published author of children’s non-fiction
Tickets: £40 (early bird until 2 October); £45 (thereafter). Ticket includes lunch and refreshments throughout the day